Monday, October 11, 2010

Who Is Minka Kelly, Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive?

While loyal fans of the acclaimed series, unfortunately underrated "Friday Night Lights" just to know is who Minka Kelly, the majority of the population in general may wonder why Kelly was chosen to follow in the footsteps follow the famous ancient Sexiest Women Alive - including Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel and Angelina Jolie.

With an appearance on NBC's "Parenthood" this fall a major role in the horror film in February, "The Roommate", a comedy and "Finding Sonny" in the cards will get Kelly a lot more recognition in the coming years. As an introduction to the newly crowned Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive, we present "Ten things you should know about Minka Kelly." Have fun!
More photos of Minka Kelly Esquire Shoot

Yu Tsai / Yu Tsai Esquire / Squire
Minka friend is the star shortstop of the Yankees, Derek Jeter, but she does not advertise. Unlike some stars, athletes date, you will never see Minka behind the plate. She likes to sit away from photographers in the private field, Jeter, and reluctant to speak about him in Esquire interview. We note, however, that the Yankees bats may be extremely polite. "My friend noticed that on me too," Kelly said the magazine after a series of provocative "Thanks." "It could be the same way, and he said it was a good way to judge someone's character. It is a shame, as they see you, know that he is blowing to me that someone could be another means for everyone. "

Exclusive Minka Kelly's video shoot Esquire

Minka father is former Aerosmith guitarist Rick Dufay, and it is good to keep your feet on the ground. "This is what my father to me." Papa, I get "a certain order?" Yes, mink, you are out of order. "He never judges me an error message telling me, it's just told me if I do. And I trust him. I thank him on a daily basis. I know how happy I am. I see too many people who not excessive, and my heart breaks for them. "

Before she got her breakout role on "Friday Night Lights, Minka was assistant to a surgeon in Los Angeles four years ago, Kelly instrumentalist, preparation was things like breast implants with the goal, it worked enough hours to implants without getting even. The procedure was loved already on the calendar when she decided to Kelly, as she was, and he canceled. Shortly after NBC is no exception. "I do not have the drama school. I did not go to Julliard go. But I've been through a lot. I saw many things. I feel like that for a bit. I lived a lot in my young age. "

The Sexiest Women Alive ... In all countries of the world

Minka mother was a dancer, and two survived with almost anything when she grew up. "My mother lived a life quickly," Kelly said, adding:. "It was everything that we do to could have some fun with you came home, like three, four clock in the morning and sometimes she would really great night, and wake me for him and we went to Ralphs and go shopping. And It was so funny. We would have all the food themselves, and we would have a blast and buy a hundred dollars in food. And it was the happiest day longer. The happiest day. "

After turning 30, she is more than happy in the 20s behind. "The twenties were a pain in the ass - including everything to do Wherever I go I, I am confident -. confident about myself, and I am with my faults and all the cool It feels good just to be at peace?. with himself I think my 30 year old has my permission to have everything. "

It includes the case of success in Hollywood. "Anybody can fight. If you want to try to do it and could the door down and the noise. But once you get a little success, it is more difficult than to treat the fight."


Yu Tsai / Yu Tsai Esquire / Squire
Minka used to hate the sound of his own voice. "In the first season of" Friday Night Lights "my voice was pitched high. I went on to speak like a little girl. And I looked and I thought, 'Oh, my dear." I worked alone. I took a few vocal coaches, but I really only considered it, and I want to hear and speak from my diaphragm, contrary to my throat. Because I would be crazy. "

She likes to go and hear live music. . "I love, I love live music I like the Hollywood Bowl, I love tiny clubs -. I love live music" Friday Night Lights "was filmed entirely in Austin, and there were few bands that I discovered in Austin, Live . shows, and then I got her CD and they were not so good and I would say my friends, "But you have to see how they live!"

And they also like to stay at home.
"My ideal night is dinner and a movie theater, a glass of wine whenever I sweat in my and my blanket and my pillow and I'm on the couch to watch a movie, I say." Such is life. "

Who was your choice for 2010 Sexiest Woman?

When she was a child, enjoyed dancing Minka. "When I was little and I was alone, I listen to music and dance. I have a performance, while in my room by myself, music. Fully choreographed. I have played as such. Copying music videos, songs by heart, Salt-N-Pepa -... I know all their songs word for word, but I would have a cassette player and I just want a break, write down the word games, listen to music, a few words, pause, write it. Until I had written the whole song .'ve had And then I hear and see what I wrote I noticed it. obsessive girl. I used to record the radio and my own mixtapes. You put the tape on file and then press pause, then when you hear a song you want, release the pause button. Remember that? "
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment