Monday, October 25, 2010

Taylor Swift's Speak Now Live Stream Attracts Fans Worldwide

NEW YORK - Taylor Swift celebrated the arrival of a game to talk to a fan with the album release party at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan on Monday (October 25) is filled. The party included a performance not only increased by Swift, but also fans from around the world that fed on sushi, macaroni and cheese and lobster.

Swift was related to greet revelers at its meeting and seemed really excited by the opportunity to catch up fans on the day of its release. She hugged and took pictures with each of them. Wear a dress made of satin with yellow-brown patent heels, she met not only his fans, but they also have questions of them in the course of nearly an hour live on MTV.com, VH1.com and CMT.com.

Fans asked questions and more: What inspired this album? "For me, Talk Now was inspired by the last two years of my life ... so I write songs," she said with laughter, whether it is something she has not written. "Well, what I thought before that album," she laughs. "There is speculation a bit more now than when I was 12."

Swift sang three songs from the new album, view Sass and confidence in carrying out title track from the album, the fans were singing every word. Then made the worship of his fans cheered.

"This album took two years to write, to do two years ... and these are songs about the stories and experiences and things I learned - the right way, the evil, and in the When to this song, learn a lesson comes too late, "she said before stepping into one of the buzz-tracks on the album" Back in December, reportedly apologized to Taylor Lautner.

That they "edition obsessive" crossed, while the album, she said, "I end up writing this song - in fact all the songs - only, and that by the circumstances I happened ... I never wrote a whole album of my own . before, so writing my favorite thing is .. that's all, life makes more sense to me "

Playing acoustic guitar blinded Swift then went to "mine" to talk about the first single now. Swift took in cheers of fans as she finished the song.

Before the night was over, was the final winner Swift, Savannah, who want to join her as she flew to Los Angeles from New York on Wednesday night. "I had an incredible experience," said Swift, to close the night.

Have you watched the live broadcast of Taylor mini-concert? Share your thoughts in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment