Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jenny McCarthy Is Very Honest with New Boyfriend

Jenny McCarthy in Miami

- And much of that honesty: facebook twitter-mail Jenny McCarthy is the key to a happy relationship with her new boyfriend Jason Toohey is found.

"I was as open and honest in this relationship - it's amazing," she told People magazine at a signing of his new book, Love, Lust & Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance, Friday Epic Miami hotel.

"If he wants Chinese [food] and I did not know I say" them. Said: "If he wants, and I want to stay and watch Dancing with the Stars, I said so ... Sometimes we both want to play poker and have a blast at home."

Says McCarthy, 37, "Our relationship is stronger because of honesty."

Part of that confidence came after the break with his longtime friend Jim Carrey and found worrying about his book.

"I have a book much the same time, Jim and I shared together after five years," said McCarthy. "While the research and writing, I looked at me and began to see what was wrong with me, instead of blaming him for everything."

"I was a young girl who is alleged. I'd say I liked the things I do not," she said. "I knew if I wanted to grow up, I enjoy myself before I can begin to have an equal relationship with another man needed."


Happy Times

And life with Toohey, 35, an artist in Las Vegas hackers based good practice.

"With Jason, I was with my chips all ready," she said. "He respected that and saw the life in me. And so far it works well."

McCarthy is also very busy. In addition to his new book, she is preparing a talk show Oprah Winfrey Harpo Studios, in April filming.

"I am so everything in my professional and personal life is now very happy," she said. "I'm staying with Jason, because I look forward to if they should change this, I will let my confidence in my own happiness -... and I follow my own leadership'm emotional,"
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment