Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson Couldn't Be Saved

Michael Jackson's life was destined to end early, according to Lisa Marie Presley - but she wants to be more difficult trying to save him.

"I know it's naive to think that I could, but I wanted to," said Presley Oprah Winfrey Show Thursday, where it opens into the death of her ex-husband. "If I have to say" How are you? I'll try to make a call? I really ... regret that I did not. "

Jackson died last year at the age of 50 from an overdose of strong sedatives propofol and had a history of prescription drug abuse.

Presley believes Jackson "God-like" existence, is to stand up for people, making it difficult on his dangerous habits.

"If he does not want you around, if you wanted something he did not want to face, he could face disappear - including his own family," she said, "I think it was a train that c. on the road in a direction that no one would have stopped. I was really getting my head around that stop the pain. "

They also recalled their last "coherent" conversation with Jackson, whom she married in 1994 and divorced soon after. "I was very far away, and he was checking to obtain a reading, you know?" She says the cat in 2005. "He tried to throw a line when I see something emotional, and I will not."

When he asked her if she loved him, I told him I did not care, she said. "He's not like that word. He cried."

He also said something cold at the end of the interview: "He felt that someone would try to kill him, take over their property and its catalog," she said, adding that Jackson cited the names, but they could not betray them .

Presley, 42, lives in England with her husband, guitarist Michael Lockwood. She has four children.

No comments:

Post a Comment