Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Robert Downey Jr: `It`s been a lifetime since I did drugs`

Sober actor Robert Downey Jr. said it was "life" since he did drugs.

The Hollywood star has battled against drugs and alcohol in the past, but says he will not forget the struggle that he lived for washing.

Robert told Playboy magazine: not "Taking drugs for five or six years is literally a lifetime.

"I see myself as someone who has no desire, or use conscious memory of this life and yet I can not close the door behind her, and I do not know that he did not let product."

The 45-year-old who said he had "messed up child," but it still feels like a "veteran of a war that is hard to argue with people who were not there."

He is grateful for their current situation and happy to be sober.

The Iron Man actor follows the publication: "In retrospect, I think, Oh my God, I can do, I can be so dull and so bad off and, oh my God, a story edifying and I still could. "

Downey Jr. said an important part of staying clean are not taking responsibility and thinking you're a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment