Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taylor Swift Unveils Madame Tussauds Wax Figure

NEW YORK - Fans at Madame Tussauds in Times Square gathered on Wednesday (27 October) to see Taylor Swift, who was on hand to unveil the face of the Wax Museum later - that the Swift.

In the moments before the arrival of superstars, fans sang songs from her current album, Speak Now, as television crews, photographers and paparazzi counted the minutes until the big revelation.

In a sea of camera flashes, Swift has finally made its way into the bedroom, where his new statue expected. Dressed in an outfit identical to the response, the singer seemed satisfied with his likeness with wax. Both sailors wore a dress designed by Jenny Packham, that Taylor had given the opportunity. His statue instead of a custom guitar, but it was not just an old guitar It was a pimped-out version with Swarovski crystals decorated in 2000. "I think the face looks a lot like me and it's so crazy... Swift has given two thumbs up before speaking to the crowd, it is wonderful I'm really grateful"

The appearance of a week of limited stops around New York, including a performance of "Today" show and a close supporter supports Speak Now release party, where the singer a little rounded album.

"For me, Talk Now was inspired by the last two years of my life. ... That's why I write songs," she said. Asked if it something they did not write she laughed: "Well, what I thought before this album is a bit of speculation now as when I was 12.."

No comments:

Post a Comment