Sunday, October 3, 2010

J.K. Rowling Rejected Michael Jackson's Offer Of Harry Potter Musical

Wizards dance and song brushes was not something that JK Rowling wanted a part of, even if the idea would be supported by Michael Jackson to be.
Perez Hilton reports that the author of Harry Potter is approached by the king of pop to turn her Harry Potter novels made into a musical for the stage.
Rowling has rejected the idea, convinced that Harry Potter music just not be successful. She told Oprah Winfrey's offer of Jackson and said: "Michael Jackson wanted to do a musical, I said no to many things for me, I love movies, I love books, and there are things I like about her. .. .. like the theme park. But I did not because I knew it would be incredible. "
The Harry Potter merchandising deals are stretching too far, but I think she does not think anyone wanted to see a group of wizards dance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment