Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Celebrity Bully

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is on a free kick on to the tyrant, and asked Khloe Kardashian against them on its Web site rule. But we bet that he did not expect: It was found that Perez was the aggressor in his It Gets Better video.

Apparently spent the reality star decide weeks, what to say about the man behind "the most hated website in Hollywood." The result: A message to 7 minutes long, the greens, "Perez Hilton has asked himself me this video and it made such an amazing thing by talking about all these celebrities to the people, but for me, Perez was included my personal intimidation. "

She sat down in the video hearfelt (via Toronto Sun): "Perez has definitely made my self esteem has sometimes lower it definitely made me very insecure ... He has not made me go because I knew the next day when I took a bad picture He wrote something about me on his website. "

Khloe said she was very ill when he wrote things like "ugly" in his paintings, calling it "transvestite".

His message ended on a positive note: "What you can always work out of it, you can always go further," she said. Followed by: "I can certainly understand why someone would see that he is not better than that ... but it is life so beautiful .."

Perez promised to stop bullying on its Web site, because it will stop bullying was called a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment