Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DWTS Season 11, Week 6 – Dancing by the Numbers

Welcome to my stream of consciousness post "Dancing with the numbers". Forgive me in advance if I'm walking. I must say I was very disappointed Rock night on DWTS. Not only because Derek and Jennifer messed up the end of their dance, even if they do not help. I found myself with a general feeling of discomfort last night after the show. Since then, I thought that the problem could be. Honestly, I go back to the fact that other than Derek and Maks both have big ass, there is no such thing as a good "theme" night. If they would have a theme in the pro men's asses in those tight pants, a nice theme that I get behind. Pardon the expression. No, really - Derek, Maks ... well done.

::: Sigh:::

Anyway, I think all topics are detrimental to the good old dance. WTF happened to just dance? Derek, the man who sticks to the producers on a regular basis - because that is what it is - says that the challenge topics. Obviously, this is true - 50 futuristic and Paso Paso is the proof. But dang. These two dances stellar results from a simple "Era" in the night, when everyone recovers from a decade ago. Fine. All the rest of this shit - Rock Night, TV Theme Night, Night Story, celebrity guest judges (soon to be in a ballroom near you) - give off **** already. Someone said to a previous post, that this theme nights can be good for ratings * now *, but in the long run it will have a negative impact on the show. I agree.

Really, the Paso a worry if Rick Fox's hair really cool and crazy Brandy door silver trouser skirt is half and half? And the band is playing it cool, contemporary music? And they have cool skeleton MTV? Tango? What is tango? I was too busy to wonder why they have been deceived, the ground black refrigerator for 30 minutes before the show. ::: Rolls eyes:::

You know, it's a damned bad sign "if the star is in the top 10 dances of all time. Hey, between the ankle and Cheryl Burke? Seven of the ten dances Sounds. About right for me. And I'm called a Save horse, "as the number 1 and look at all back to back, I still think that dance was the 50s and Derek Paso should be kept under tension Well, what is -. Top ten thousand pretty freaking cool I also very pleased with Apolo and . Julianne Samba impressed -. but the Apolo / Julianne is voting bloc strong The idea would be much better if they allowed one vote per address E-Mail-term I think it would be met from Julianne dances and shot one by someone else - .. maybe like Kristi Yamaguchi.

So who goes home? I have no fucking clue. "Not one. I do not think there is a way to predict, and I do not think anyone really safe. I think the next to be sure is Brandy, of course, but there is no shock me at this point . Do you know why too? There are nights like last night, a few fans in all its forms and what other fans throw themselves satisfied. I think Jennifer will be safe because, the judge "mean" to her and she has it in threat last week. I think his fans have been crazy, no doubt on the vote. I think it is possible, the same goes for Kurt. What happens when Kurt and Jennifer come? Kyle and Audrina are "at risk". Hell , maybe Bristol would leave because it is better than ever before, as I said, complacency In any case, the values at the end of the night..:

The judges have the values and percentages Celebrity Square Percentage of 1st Brandy 36 17.39 2nd Audrina 32 15.46 3rd Rick 30 14.49 4th Kyle 30 14.49 5th Jennifer 29 14.01 6th Bristol 28 13.53 7th Kurt 22 10.63
If you look through a list so much is clear. A little. Basically, we have Kurt in the cellar, four people with essentially the same points (or close enough for govt. Works) and brandy at the top. What a cute little bell curve. Unfortunately that does not put DWTS. So what Kurt has to do to stick around? Now he needs to be better as vote for someone else, by the following margins to do:

Kurt-29k needs more votes to 1 million votes from Bristol, or;
-He needs more than 34K votes to 1 million votes than Jennifer, or cast;
-He needs 38 700 more votes for 1 million votes that either Kyle or Rick.

It's not Kurt, good people. But you never know. That's a lot of votes - but we do not know how many votes are actually cast. What is Bristol? Well, if Kurt did it better than by the top edge, it must take and pass someone else in his small group in the middle:

Bristol-4900 should be more votes per 1 million votes to Jennifer, or passport;
"She needs more votes than 9700-1000000 votes pass or Kyle Rick, or;
"She needs 19 300 more votes to pass for every million votes Audrina.

At first glance, it seems to do better for her than Jennifer, Kyle and Rick simple - but last night was not a typical night. The judges were very nice at Bristol and Kyle both, and like it or not, which affects the amount of people vote. Sun Palin has fans rest on their laurels?

What about Jennifer? Will Bristol get the 4900 votes and Kurt 34k votes? Bristol, perhaps, but Kurt? I doubt it. But to say that they vote like crazy for him, and he does it very well. What did Jennifer do?

Jennifer-4850 should be more votes for 1 million votes cast either Kyle or Rick, or wrap;
"She needs more than 14,500 votes to 1 million votes cast to Audrina and bar (just for reference);
"She needs more than 34,000 votes to 1 million votes cast to beat Brandy.

I feel better about the prospects for Jennifer, because I think it is 4800 more votes than Kyle and get 15K more votes than Audrina. Audrina, while I'd like to see in the last 3 Brandy and Jennifer, still worries me, because I do not remember what she's done the next day or even after the show over. That means I'll be shocked if she goes home today his evening. I will not be surprised if she goes home next week, provided that Jennifer gets his act to be together. What would cause Audrina to "shocking" elimination this week?

14 500-Jennifer gets more votes for 1 million votes cast, and;
-Rick and Kyle will receive 9700 more votes to 1 million votes cast, and;
-Kurt 48 400 get more votes for 1 million votes cast, and;
Bristol-received 19 400 votes more for 1 million votes.

Hmmmmm .... Frankly, I could Jennifer, Rick, Kyle and Bristol get to see all of the necessary votes. But Kurt? There is a lot. I tend to doubt it.

So I think I would look at these figures Brandy, Rick and Audrina sure - and I really hope that all 3 of them are really safe. I also think that Jennifer is safe. Ironically, I think it is possible that the judge could severely with Jennifer a death blow to Bristol-sound - not fair and right, or it has an impact on the way to vote people.

That leaves us with Kurt, Kyle and Bristol. We have already talked about Kurt and Bristol, but what is Kyle? Kyle was to leave for the following occur:

-Rick gets one vote more than 1 million votes cast him, and;
4850-Jennifer gets more votes to 1 million votes cast, and;
Bristol-9700 more votes receives 1 million votes cast, and;
-Kurt 38 700 votes received for 1 million more votes cast

In fact, with the exception of Kurt (new) I see it all happening. I think it really comes to Kurt, Kyle and Bristol, again. And keep in mind that for Kyle, Bristol in Florence last week certainly did not need 5500 and 16,500 votes for more than 1 million. It really is not much.

Well, I can not choose. Last night, confused me, too. You guys get - who goes home? I'm leaning against Kurt - but I do not know. It could be anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment