Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perez Hilton wants to stop being a bully on his blog. Do you believe him?

Following his recent efforts against bullying at a time out deep enough pot-boiler, Perez Hilton changes her ways.

The celebrity blogger is sitting on the couch by Ellen DeGeneres declared this afternoon on her talk show to an end to bullying celebrity. (Watch part of his appearance below.) "I will do things differently on my side I can in the past," he said. "I will not call people ridicule, I will not follow the middle path."

I know what you think, yes. I wonder how long it will take. Ellen seemed skeptical, too. In fact, the host usually Hacker was very critical - what I love more. She raised, as could the change in approach to the loss of revenue and asked whether it influenced his decision in the future. (He said no.) She has even found its use of the word in question "cheeky" when he described his new method, said she hoped it was not just a new term for an old habit.

It could be very good, and I can not say that I am nothing at this point, PopWatchers convinced. Is it too little, too late? Or cardiac Hilton really has grown three sizes? When you visit the site, Perez is a pet for a walk? Ellen seems to give him a chance ... should we?

No comments:

Post a Comment