Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Justin Bieber's 'First Step 2 Forever: My Story': We read it so you don't have to!

Pop star Justin Bieber autobiography first step 2 Forever!. My story that is as "100% official" marked right on the cover hit retailers today, and as you can imagine, this is a fascinating read This Bieber with 16 full years of the fairy tale-spin or two of them in the music industry I'm not kidding, but the book is about what you expect from a girl pop star tries his audience that teenage pop star seduce you. It is basically a love letter to his legion of screaming fans girl. It is through reams and beautiful photos from the road, tons of huge text citations, tweets and foreign words (begun, and even jealousy of the Legion!) Ridiculous stories about dating, or flowery praise for all those who receive it, where he is now helping 'hui , and lots of love for Chuck Norris. (Bieber inexplicably loves the guy!) Or, as explained in Volume Bieber (ha!) on the component. "I think this book is a window into my world And Bonus: The cover of the book unfolds into a poster Bieber OMB!

Here are some of my favorite jokes from the book:

On fame: "Until three years ago, that was my definition of a celebrity person who manages to turn in a Zamboni."

During his tour: "We are eight buses and a fleet of eighteen wheels for all kinds of people and equipment have to move."

Dairy products: "The singers should not know milk products before a show, but we all, I am Rule Breaker pizza is so good."

After the jump: Bieber his fans, Celine Dion, and his first appointment!

On his fans: "Each of you get a little higher."

Celine Dion Canadian boy: "The day I was born, March 1, 1994 Celine Dion was set at # 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with" The Power of Love. "Not a bad start to your life."

On his favorite things: "I like the bars of hockey, maple syrup and Caramilk."

Looking for a partner: "I hate you on a date in which both work people too hard to find things to say You know that it works when you listen to just chill to music, watch a movie or otherwise, without being impression. want to force you to call. Just be natural. "

On his first date.. "My first date was in a mythical way I took her to King's Buffet restaurant disaster Dating Bieber .. Yes, I wore a white shirt Yes, I have spaghetti No, it was not the brightest idea. But it has not been a great trauma, though. "

On the nerves: "It is another question I am asked all the time:" Have you nervous? "The truth is: I do not know I do not want to do to solve themselves as arrogant, I do not see what is to be feared ..."

During the meeting, Usher and Justin Timberlake: "It was like, wants to Usher and Justin Timberlake to meet with me that you are a joke, it was useless to try, someone at school about it, he would tell them that I was?. meet Chuck Norris, and we all know that this guy is untouchable. I mean, come on. Chuck Norris. He did not need Twitter, is it after you. "

Early in his relationship with Twitter. "I got there and started tweeting brains I have all my supporters and friends with their friends and I told him, twittering and retweeted and most commented on and back. That the conversation has grown."

Of the things he loves girls also: "... There are many things that I like most girls like pizza and Pranking And Chuck Norris."

On his sixteenth birthday, "Even if I did not receive special treatment, I think some things are getting a little too big for me how different I was surprised to find a Range Rover for my sixteenth birthday."

On the future: "... This is just the start Thank you for a child's dream town Never Say Never I love you."

This highlights the first stage 2 Forever you swoon? Will you go and buy the book? Download all their albums? Reading his Twitter account? Sound off in below with your thoughts.

Listen
Read phoneticallyDictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment