Friday, October 29, 2010

Mariah Carey - Cannon Stunned By Carey's High-Heeled Shoe Collection

Mariah Carey Nick Cannon concerned man asked his wife pregnant at the box office on its now famous high heels she waits for the couple's first child.

than at a concert in Singapore in September (10) did - The pop superstar has rumors they expect early this week (beg25Oct10) and her husband was already worried that she might again confirmed in operation.

Cannon complained about his struggle, his wife to stay glamorous heels during his radio show American Rollin 'With Nick Cannon, on Friday (29Oct10) and revealed: "I came home yesterday to prepare my wife's video and she has these 19 -inch heels.

"So I go into the office looking for homes for my wife ... She has many damn shoes - it's like a damn Macy's (But) Mariah Carey has no pair of flat shoes ..

"And then we found a few apartments and they were a regular ballet shoes ... I was like," I do not think so. "

Carey called to defend, explain, "To be honest, I had boots in Aspen, Dior boots!

But Cannon was not happy at the thought of trampling his wife to New York in "boots" and added: "I'm going to buy shoes, needless to say, buy flat shoes."


No comments:

Post a Comment