Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Taylor Swift 'Curious' About College Life

Taylor Swift does not apologize when he screams ex-boyfriends and relationships bogged down their albums. "The guys have what they deserve in my songs," she said in the October 24 Parade magazine.

But while fans busy deciphering the words on his love life (Attention John Mayer and Taylor Lautner), pop star 20 years experience, college life is.

See exclusive photos from our photo shoot with Taylor

Swift is looking forward to visiting his brother at Notre Dame, the epicenter of normality College, later this fall. It also states that she fell for a course in journalism at the University of Kansas, where his best friend from high school, Abigail Anderson, a junior.

How do you know Taylor? Take the quiz ultimate fan!

"I went in and sat down and tried to learn something," she told Parade. "Even if you are with the life you have chosen are happy, you are always curious about other options."

Borchette Scott, Swift Big Machine Records signed when she was 14 years and Swift as "scary smart," says the current wave of university may be because "the school was difficult for them socially. C 'pain, it is based on for his music. It is alarming that there is a big celebrity, and it can be, "I would fit in at school? These are my people, the College and I finally fit. "

Although life is centered on the music of Swift very far from that of your typical college student, they can still look at the undergraduate experience.

"I chose the path and has chosen the other, but I can still see what you look like," she said. "I have mixed feelings about what grows there, is -. This occurs at all, I heard"
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment