Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kelly Osbourne: I Cried "Tears of Joy" After Bikini Shoot

Rome (CBS) Kelly Osbourne pounds flowing with a match for his 48 "lay it up the stars of the dance, and a third into the first Bikini tears in her eyes.

The television person "is said after the tears of joy and said he defends in his suit for the assembly of skimpy bathing, Shape magazine cover.

Photos in a tragedy Stars Makeovers

"In a moment get the arrows of the figure in the cover! I cried at the conference, this day I can not believe you, you should not believe ur eyes! Osbourne wrote the fifth link to Twitter it.

"In a moment trying to got in the Bikini, becomes all things I've beaten up in all his life with my 1 a few tears of joy and in the bath!" He also added after the others.

And she told Us magazine the next day, he had neither in thought, before the shooting, wearing Bikini.

I cried when I saw the table The star, who now presses 112 pounds, be recalled. Every one who is there now be all just, he wept. And use the one exciting.

From "DWTS" Osbourne that they are still the work of a trainer to make fit, and told the Magazine.

"In a moment he committed the half hour of the day. It does not seem a great shall I do," he says. ': And even for half an hour and I want to in the FOOT PUMP more than I will be sitting there, and some of the weights-ups.
His work and that shall break.

Now, every artist I would have sent me all things, and I do not believe me, in this situation, "he says. I have opened all the sacks of the night, Marchese zip - off the track - I can not believe I belong to.
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment