Friday, October 8, 2010

Los Angeles, CA -Zack Snyder, preparing to meet the man of steel.

Snider is in final negotiations to direct the next "Superman" reboot the big screen, a representative of the Director confirmed Hollivood Access.


At the concert landing, "Vatchmen" and "300" director has beaten an impressive list of candidates rumored that included Ben Affleck, Darren Aronofski, Robert Zemeckis and Tony Scott.


"I feel great," said Snider blog Hero Los Angeles Times "complex." I feel super-cool. "
Assuming no problems in the negotiations, Snider will work hand in hand with "The Dark Knight", the producer and director Christopher Nolan, who will produce the final chapter in the saga of the Man of Steel.


"I can not say why they came to me except the fact they know that I love for nature and a genuine desire to understand and present it to a new audience," Snider adds a complex hero. "The challenge is great, but you know with Chris and [manufacturers] Emma [Thomas] and Debbie [Snyder, the director's wife and producing partner], I have a lot of people can count on Chris and David. Has given this form with a story he is a character difficult to resolve .. "


Furthermore, "Batman Begins" writer David Goyer will write the script for Superman.


Although plot details are kept secret, Snider said it was already very pleased with what he saw.
"I was a big fan of characters long, this is definitely the king of all superheroes, he his," Snider said in a separate interview schedule. "It is still early, but I can tell you that what David and Chris have done with the story so far definitely has given me great insight into how the modern sense I always thought. Yes it is good to great."


As for the actor Don coveted "S" on his chest - part of yet unannounced - but Snider says Variety Brandon Routh, you probably would not return to reprise his role from the 2006 "Superman Returns".
Warner Bros, the studio behind the

No comments:

Post a Comment