Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mariah Carey Won't 'Impose' Pink on Her Daughter

Mariah Carey does not know the sex of their unborn child, but she knows that the road is not predictable pink or blue to go to kindergarten.

"I will not impose a pink girl," Carey told Ellen DeGeneres show on Tuesday. "Do you think I'm really too heavy to go with it? That's how you get exactly the opposite. "

DeGeneres to buy their protests, however. "If the baby comes you will immediately like High Heels," she said Carey. "Little, little shoes with high heels on a baby."

In an atmosphere of guessing, even if Carey and husband Nick Cannon is not, DeGeneres says, "I guess the sex you have something?"

"I'd rather not," says Carey. Want to "imagine, because if you're a baby in her body. Do you really want someone to introduce the concepts of sex on you? Not really?" I'm just saying. Would they want is really a girl ... yes?

Carey, 41, finally gave her pregnancy last week and says she still feels sick again. "I get sick a little," she said. "It's like a constant ugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment