Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bethenny Frankel and Vince Neil Will Compete on Skating With the Stars

What is the Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel with rocker Vince Neil and former Olympic ski champion Jonny Moseley? They, along with three other celebrities who are actors in the new ABC reality competition, Skating With the Stars.

Announced Tuesday at the DWTS show live results, soap opera star Rebecca Budig, the actress Sean Young and Disney Channel Michael Brandon Smith to fill the top round up their skates and competition in the show, the first of November 22.

"Most things I do are commercial decisions, but when I heard what I thought:" I just want to do. "It's so unbelievable," said Frankel.

While world class athletes, Moser said that the first two weeks of training called their toll.

"I always work very hard, but it's tax," Moser said, adding he was "the number of times I have walked on two hands."

But the adventure of ice is not too far from the comfort zone of Neil.

"I was doing figure skating when I was 12 years," the rocker, 39, "she said. "If they put these people laughed at my office mentioned, but I told them," I actually used to skate. I have not opted for a very, very long time. I like doing things the sounds seem fun, and fun like this. "

Budig also a bit of experience has taken lessons for several years as a child. But is strapping on the skates in adulthood, a feeling very different.

"I really feel that fear factor," she said. "It's exciting, but it's also scary. They have brains much more than a child. "

Moseley, who has been rehabbing a broken ankle since June, he admits that the muscles he did not hit in a long time.

"I feel close, but it's an experience that will have me," he said. "I want to be a good skater. I'm a sucker for a contest. "

No comments:

Post a Comment