Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fergie Taking Her 'Own Journey' Away from Addiction

Fergie has his battle against addiction to crystal meth addressed, but they will make a thing clear about his recovery.

"I do not pretend to be sober," the singer tells Glamour in its December issue. "I think it would be misleading. I drink alcohol. My father has a vineyard, and [the wine] really delicious, by the track. "

"Anyway, for most addicts, they never recommend any type of substance have," she said. "I have my own way, and I am very happy this day of be alive. "

As part of this journey, Fergie shares her advice for young women to stay as positive and dreams.

"There were times in my life, if not many people believe in me," she told Katie Couric that she interviewed. "I always had confidence in me. I really had to ask questions of life. When I see myself in five years? Create a scale for you, and up the stairs. Climb the ladder. "

What is her relationship with her husband, Josh Duhamel, "said the musician weathering a scandal and infidelity solidified their bond.

"Our relationship was stronger than she says. "We live in a world of voyeurism and that's part of our business. But I want to [focus on] all the advantages I had in this case. "

No comments:

Post a Comment